Saturday, August 3, 2013

All Moved In

This weekend Dan and I made the big move down to PA. Everything went surprisingly well, even transporting Charlie the cat. Usually he wails the entire car ride like you're skinning him alive but for this 6.5hr trip we got a bigger carrier so he could move around more and he seemed much more comfortable and relaxed. 

Connie has been wonderful about giving me daily updates on Charlie horse throughout the past week but today I actually got to see him in person...his nose looks great! I'm hopeful there wont be much of a scar. For the next week I'll actually be taking care of Charlie and Gi while Connie is away on vacation so I'll get to see a lot of him. My goal is to be able to ride tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes :)

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great ride tomorrow and yay for a successful move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the first ride goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put some MTG on his nose to prevent scarring!! My QH Red got a HUGE wound on his back from a hoof when we first moved him to a new barn-the other horses weren't a fan, he ran from them and refused to fight being the lover boy he is and they picked on him until he finally started fighting back, thankfully he was probably the strongest of the bunch and won, lol-and it created a big, hoof sized mark, so I put MTG on it every day and he doesn't have the mark anymore and hair is growing perfectly again. :)
    Hope you get to ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that product but it sounds pretty awesome. I'll have to look into getting some. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete